Carpets and Upholstery Cleaning
Kansas City Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning
Whenever guests enter your Kansas City home for a visit, they are immediately aware of the surroundings. Human nature allows us to glance around to "check out" the place. Stepping into a foyer and seeing a dingy looking carpet is something that the homeowner has placed into this is "my home category"--without giving another thought to it.
Some pets leave their calling cards on these fibrous surfaces.
• Urine in a corner, away from regular foot-traffic
• Spots indicating something is amiss
• Stains are embedded within the fibers
• Odors not pleasant to the nose
• Spilled bird seed staining below the cage
Your local Kansas City area SERVPRO team has a well-established routine for cleaning carpets that Fido has made his own. We can start by inspecting and developing a plan to use the right equipment to restore the carpet to a clean and sanitary condition. The use of a correct wand pressure and type of head can immediately get the cleaning going. The selection of detergents and shampoos also are crucial to a good outcome, without breaking the bank.
A clean looking carpet after a service call from a SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa CCT Carpet Cleaning Technician entails more than just the look. From vacuuming to deodorizing, correct protocols result in the wanted appearance.
Don't Forget the Upholstery
With pretesting in an inconspicuous patch, we make sure that no damage occurs to the fabrics.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (913) 782-4693
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Preventative MaintenanceCarpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today.