Advanced Technology and Techniques
In Kansas City, Advanced Methods and Technologies Produce Success
Better methods and techniques to adjust to the ever-improving equipment and products in the cleanup and recovery industry are what separates SERVPRO from the pack. Kansas City area structures, houses, and large commercial buildings can benefit from our need to succeed in providing the most effective and professional services possible.
The commitment by SERVPRO of Olathe / Lenexa to provide the services demanded by our customers to safeguard their properties from unexpected losses from water, fire, flood, mold, and extreme weather, is an on-going endeavor.
We're Faster To Any Size Disaster
The above tagline for our cleanup and restoration services is not just our need for speed to mitigate whatever damaging events await us in Kansas City. From the initial contact with our skilled office staff to coordinating the roll-out of our service vehicles here is what we bring:
• Directed by a Service Supervisor or experience Crew Chief
• Trained in the latest methods set down by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration (IICRC)
• Employees in uniform and informed of the tasks ahead
• Well-maintained and robust equipment to remove debris, water, mold, smoke, and odors
Science Melded with Elbow Grease
Scoping out a job site is the crucial initial step to formulating a plan of action to restore the harmed property to its preloss condition, whenever possible. From evaluation through the final walk-through inspection with the customer or client, equipment and training get it done.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.